Our Sex Therapists Support
Whole People for Fuller Lives
Who We Are
In the same way that our trained sex therapists and educators help you explore, understand, and express yourself authentically, we’re always working towards authenticity as an organization.
While many of our sex therapists have their own specific interests, we’re all trained to treat a variety of issues and are supervised by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists.
Our Values as Sex Therapists
- We are unabashedly sex-positive, meaning we honor and support the unique sexual selves of each person we work with.
- We see sexuality and gender as integral to life, regardless of experience or expression.
- We are committed to challenging destructive ideas about sex and gender that lead to pain, unhappiness, conflict, fear/anxiety, low self-esteem, and sexual dysfunction.
- We live and practice in a way that affirms everyone’s rights to pleasure and connection in the ways that fit them best.
- We exist to ensure that everyone has access to good quality sex therapy regardless of financial circumstances.
- We are committed to training the next generation of diverse sex-positive sex therapists to carry on our mission.
- We ensure that our sex-positive message is shared in multiple ways: through sex therapy, sex education to the broader community, and sex therapy training for professionals.
- We are here to help.
Reach Out To Us.
The Authentic Self
is Soul Made Visible.
– Sarah Ban Breathnach